[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Cleaning is probably the last thing on your mind when you’re sick but it is one of the best ways to make yourself feel better when you are on the mend. Flu season is on the horizon as we enter fall so we put this list of places to clean around the office and the house to reduce the risk of flu and to clean up if you are affected. We want to get you back to being healthy and productive so your life isn’t too impacted by illness. Grab your favorite disinfecting wipes and get ready to sanitize!
- Door Handles – Make sure to get both sides of the door.
- Keyboards and Mice – You lay your hands here for hours at a time, the amount of dust and dirt that makes its way to this area is almost scary, be sure to clean cracks and crevices where your hands lay.
- Light Switches – Be sure to clean every switch and the plate attached to it.
- Sink Faucets – Be sure to get the spout with the handles
- Toilets – A good in-depth clean of your toilet can be the difference between illness and wellness.
- Gadgets – iPads, remote controls, television buttons, cell phones, anything you keep you lay your hands on should be sanitized.
- Linens – Bedding, towels, washcloths, these things should be washed regularly during and after your illness. There is nothing better than fresh linens, having these things cleaned will do wonders for your health and your mental state.
- Floors and Surfaces – Your countertops, carpets, and hard surface floors should be swept, wiped, vacuumed, bacteria in dust love cracks, crevices, and attacking those allergens is very important.
The most important thing to always keep but especially when you’re sick is your hands and where your hand’s touch. This will prevent so many germs and bacteria from infecting your life. Your relationship with the space around you is important. From the office to your home Mega wants to help you live the best life you can.